Has any one made any new year resolutions? I never have, stubbornly refusing to do so every year. THIS year however, I think is time for a few. I'm not talking the lose some weight, exercise more, sort out finances sort of thing here - I make those resolutions weekly!
No, my goals for this year are craft related. Partly due to the fact that I didnt make ANY Christmas cards for 2009 OR handmade presents* and partly due to the fact that I have not finished a single project on the blog so far, I came up with these:
In 2010, I will try my best to:
- Finish some projects - aim for minimum of one a month and having a big project on the go (aren't I brave setting a figure like that?! Note the "aim for" get out clause)
- Make a home made gift and card for each female birthday that I would buy a gift for
- Start wearing / showing my creations
- Make Christmas cards in advance
- Take more photographs for 6
- Update blog regularly
- Take a class / learn something new
So, now you have them down in black and white - I'll review them at the end of the year. The above picture has no relevance -I just don't like to post without pics! (Hmmmm - although it is another WIP)
I'm hoping the blog will keep me motivated - so please feel free to leave comments, they're always most welcome (I get ridiculously excited to see them to tell you the truth)!
Bye for now
* Actually, I did manage to crochet a last minute hat for mum, something I'd promised months before!